no workitems

Richard Schot Richard.Schot at unilever.com
Thu Dec 7 03:06:54 EST 2000

Hello Angie,
I can not tell from your question.... but did you connect the event (with
the relating object) with your workflow definition, and did you mark it as
active (using transaction SWEINST release 4.6C)? With the transaction you
tell the system to start a workflow definition after a certain business
event.

I hope this can help you,

Kind regards,
Richard Schot