Cancel subflow leaves main workflow open....

Raskin Alon x8008 ARaskin at Citipower.com.au
Wed Dec 6 18:28:38 EST 2000

I am glad it worked.

I guess what happens is that when you call the status_change method it runs
through all the work items which are 'owned' by that work item and then also
deletes them (this would include the work item which is created for Workflow
B) . In regards to the 'notify agent upon completion', I would assume that
the reason that is not being executed is because the ITEM is not being
completed, it is being LOGICALLY DELETED.

Regards,
Alon Raskin
+61 3 411 691 396

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Michael Pokraka [mailto:MPokraka at samsungsemi.co.uk]
                Sent:   Thursday, 7 December 2000 03:57 AM
                To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                Subject:        Re: Cancel subflow leaves main workflow
open....

                Alon,
                That's gotta be one of the neatest workarounds I've seen in
a while. Yep, it
                works 100% as intended - even better:

                The STATUS_CHANGE method of the 'calling' WF object cancels
BOTH workflows
                IMMEDIATELY. Even a 'notify agent upon completion' within
the same task
                doesn't get executed, which I found particularly
interesting.

                Thanks.
                Michael