no workitems

Michael Pokraka MPokraka at samsungsemi.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 12:48:01 EST 2000

Hi,
What does your event log show for the event - specifically what receiver
type? If it doesn't show your task you wish to start, then your problem's
there.

If not (though I've not had to work with receiver type FM's) from what I can
gather you still need a triggereing event in your WF.
The event linkage basically sets up the link (OK, that was an obvious phrase
:)  Your task still needs the trigger in order to 'react' to receiving this
event so to speak.
If you set up a standard linkage (without rec.type FM) to a task and don't
have it as a trigger in the task, it will show up as 'Tasks which do not use
this event' from SWU0.
HTH
Michael