FW: no workitems

Jan, Angeline AJan at KHOV.COM
Wed Dec 6 11:37:39 EST 2000

The workflow we're using is being triggered off from a milestone in a
network activity.  No triggering event is inserted in to the workflow as the
event is resolved via the standard object itself.  If you have a look at the
event type linkage table, the object (mlst_netw) has a receiver type FM:
CN_MS_EVENT_RECEIVER_TYPE_GET.  This is the FM that resolves the event.

When the network is confirmed (with the milestone) and event is triggered,
but no workitem appears.

I've done a SWU0, and none of my tasks associated with the object shows
appears.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Angie