Standard or customer role - debug possible ?

Sorin Stancu Sorin.Stancu at cac.gc.ca
Tue Dec 5 10:22:53 EST 2000

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for your input - these are really great tips for analyzing
roles - especially for 40B.
Regards,
Sorin

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> on 2000-12-04 10:53:05 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

To:   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Sorin Stancu/CAC)

Subject:  Re: Standard or customer role - debug possible ?

Hi Sorin,
There isn't an "official" way to do this in 4.0B.
However, there is a report called RSWUROLE which you may find helpful.
It's a little test program which works for most roles and will give you an
idea.
However if you have problems with it with your roles, remember that it is
not "official"
- i.e. don't call OSS.

If you have workflow programmer skills, another way to do this is to create
your own
report to call function module RH_GET_ACTORS - using the program to preset
your container data.
Remember that the real (HR) name of a role starts with "AC" followed by the
role number.
Don't forget to include <CNTN01> program for the container macros.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267