Who's got da work item?????

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Tue Dec 5 08:15:19 EST 2000

Hi Michael
If you want the workitem to appear automatically in your inbox as well,
without having to take over the other users inbox, then you would not only
have to define the substitution, but you would also need to activate the
substituition. (Part 'Automatic forwarding' of note 74000).

As for the mails you would have to setup the 'autoforward' option in the
office inbox. Goto inbox --> Extras --> Automatic forwarding. Select the
button 'automatic forwarding' and enter your reciepient user.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,
Helena