WF Fall Conference - Archiving WI Experience Needed

William Reilly/Cary/IBM reillyb at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 25 17:20:59 EDT 2000

Myra,
I would be willing to present on this topic.  We do currently archive /
delete work items.

Note: I can speak on this process through SAP 4.5B release (the platform on
which we currently reside).  We have no immediate plans to move to 4.6A+,
and therefore have not worked with that release yet (there are multiple OSS
Notes stating that the links between the IDOCs and the application objects
generated from them are stored via new functions and no longer use type C
work items).  If that is OK, then I can present.

Thank you,
Bill

phone: 919-254-2253 (t/l 444)
fax:        919-543-7702 (t/l 441)

Myra H Gill <Myra.Gill at ipaper.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 08/25/2000 11:42:50
AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>