Workflow - Purchase requisition

Joy A. Yee Joy.Yee at MSANET.COM
Wed Aug 23 14:07:45 EDT 2000

We are currently on release 3.1I and are not using Workflow.

I am an ABAP programmer.  I did attend many of the ASUG 2000 Workflow sessions.
I realize that Workflow can really help speed up some of the business processes.

I am trying to learn WORKFLOW without any formal instruction.   I have been
struggling through the tutorial.  Today I was asked by one of the Business
Process team members to help "TURN ON" the SAP supplied Purchase Requisition
release workflow.  I have read some of  the documentation for Preparation and
Customizing (MM-PUR-REQ).

I am writing this email to see if anyone would offer some advice on how to
implement
an existing SAP workflow.  Right now I am specifically looking at the Purchase
Requisition area.  Is there a checklist/series of steps that I could follow that
would help
me understand the sequence of events that must be completed before the workflow
is
fully operational?

I appreciate any knowledge that you could share to help me get started in the
correct
direction.

Thank you for your time.
Joy Yee