SAPMAPI error

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 09:56:21 EDT 2000

Swami,
Right click on the Outlook icon. On the second tab,
find the button that says install Outlook forms.
This makes the SAP forms available to Outlook.
Also, on the last tab, refresh the cache, and you need
to enable Outlook for workflow. Make sure the check
box is checked for this.

Regards,

Mike Petrosh
SAP Boston