Exchange

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 10:01:18 EDT 2000

Paul,
When the Exchange connector is installed, the name
space for address resolution must be defined. Usually
it is XXX at servername.makino.com. Set this up on the
Exchange server as *@CRMDEV.makino.com. This should be
defined in SU01 of the user master as
first.name at CRMDEV.makino.com.
Also WF-BATCH must have an email address on the
Exchange server. I am assuming that you already have a
sendtask description task in your workflow that puts
the work item out to the SAPconnect gateway.
Regards,

Mike Petrosh
SAP Boston
CRM Solutions Center