Mass change/retirement workflow

Gramelspacher, Tony Tony.Gramelspacher at anheuser-busch.com
Thu Aug 17 11:41:00 EDT 2000

Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.  I never did receive any answers.  However, I did figure
out an alternative solution.  We have completely abandoned the WS24 workflow and
have implemented the WS25 instead.  I found it fairly odd that the WS24
definition did not make it into our upgraded (4.6C) system but the event linkage
(SWE2 entry) did.  I could simulate the event AM_AI, CREATED and WS24 would show
up as a workflow to be started but I couldn't use it because the definition was
not available.  I guess SAP has abandoned the WS24 workflow as well?

After working with the functional folks I believe WS25 will meet our needs.  We
have run some tests in our development system with successful mass asset
retirements and changes.

Tony Gramelspacher
SSC
(314) 589-7996