Replace userids in Organizational Plan

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Tue Aug 15 14:16:05 EDT 2000

I have a user who is under a "Configuration Manager" position for every
organizational used by Workflow for work items, notifications, etc.  Next
week this user is becoming a permanent employee at our company instead of a
contractor, so his userid will be changing.  Is there an easy to do a
replace on a userid for all of the organizational units?  If so, will this
also transfer the current priority from the old userid to the new userid
(for each userid under a position, we assign a priority to denote primary
and alternates)?

I. Org unit 1234
        A. Configuration Manager position
                1. User A (priority 01)  <--this now needs to be user C with
same priority
                2. User B (priority 02)
II. Org unit 5678
        A. Configuration Manager position
                1. User D (priority 01)
                2. User A (priority 02)  <--this now needs to be user C with
same priority

Thanks,
Brad