46B workflow agent assignment

Boland, Anita Anita.Boland at SPR.DOE.GOV
Thu Aug 10 10:43:21 EDT 2000

I have two tasks in a modified version of the PR Release Strategy workflow
that are type 'T'  - they were originally defined as General Task.  Three of
the six people in the department in the Org Table that the workflow is
pointed to in 31I have the task assigned to them in the Org structure.  This
worked fine in 31I - the three who were suppose to get the workflow got it,
the other three didn't.  Now with 46B all six are getting the workflow.  Is
there any way to change the task to "no general task" without having to
complete re-enter the task and rewrite the workflow????  Or any other way to
limit the task to those 3 who should receive it?????

Thanks,

Anita