idoc stalls at status 62

Mark Huffman m.r.huffman at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 9 15:18:30 EDT 2000

It isn't clear to me why you want the task to be dialog-oriented.
You can change a flag to make the task background if you want.
That will ensure that it doesn't show up in anybody's inbox, but still
won't necessarily ensure that it will execute correctly.

I have also seen cases where table buffering was still in action and the
workitem could not be executed so it is thrown into an inbox. By the
time the user fishes it out of course the buffering is finished and the
task can execute as per normal.