Interesting problem in ALE: Real time inventories to external system

Verma, Akash (Akash) akashverma at lucent.com
Mon Apr 24 19:04:20 EDT 2000

Steve,

If knowing the current SAP stock situation is the requirement, another
approach can be to write an RFC enabled function module that checks the
stock for any material (query on MARD and some other special stock tables if
required).  This function module can be called up through RFC at any time
from the external system to get the material stock level.  This approach
then does away with coding for all the possible transactions, that may
change the material stock.

Akash