WORKFLOW 4.0B

Dudley, Darlene Q. Darlene.Dudley at SourceNetSolutions.com
Wed Apr 19 15:04:29 EDT 2000

I am having a problem getting a workflow to trigger using BSEG-Created.
Basically once an A/P document is posted using transaction F-43 or MRHR it
should trigger the workflow. The element for BSEG is in the container
definition and the binding looks okay.  I did check the event log to see if
the event is being raised, but nothing is there (...and yes, the event log
is on).  I also checked the event linkage activation and it is both global
and enabled. The Receiver FM is SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT.  There is a change
document entry for BELEG - BSEG - CREATED in transaction SWEC.   I did not
make very many changes to the IMG settings except for "Create workflow
variant for release for payment" and "Allocate company code workflow variant
for release for pmnt".  I currently have workflows that do trigger using
FIPP-Created.  If anyone has any suggestions as to what I might be missing,
please let me know.