Blocked Invoice Workflow

Rob Lake Robert.Lake at uk.nestle.com
Tue Apr 18 10:25:23 EDT 2000

Warwick,

I've seen something similar when using role resolution via function =
modules
and tables.

For instance, I use tables to hold object type and agent ID.  When =
using
positions (object type S), if the position number is not entered in its
entirety e.g. 306000 instead of 0030600, the position holder shows up =
as the
selected agent but nothing arrives in their Inbox.

It seems that the process used to resolve the position is different =
when
looking at who should receive the work-item than when actually sending =
it.
In one the leading zeroes are optional but in the other they are =
required.

Are you using something similar for role resolution, and if so, have =
you
double-checked the table entries?

Rob Lake
Purchasing Process Development Team, Nestl=E9 UK Ltd