Blocked Invoice Workflow

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Tue Apr 18 07:00:13 EDT 2000

Hi Warwick,

some questions that might help you:

- What does transaction SWI5 tell you for that agent? Is the task liste=
d here?
- What kind of buffering do you use within your system (table T77S0)? D=
oes it
help to re-log-on your agent to the system or to refresh the organizati=
onal
environment?
- Are there any access control hints (transaction SU53) when the agent =
enters
his workflow inbox?

I don=B4t believe that the phenomenon is dependent on the specified wor=
kflow but
more a general problem.

Good luck,

Markus

Warwick Hill <Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au> on 18.04.2000 09:13=
:52

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>