WF Manager

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 10:33:30 EDT 2000

Lisa,
Look in tx SU01 for the user id WF-BATCH.
If you are looking at the technical details of a
particular work item, the agent is WF-BATCH but the
system reads the contents of the address screen in the
user master in SU01.
I was setting up my WF-BATCH id, and because the name
is a required entry, I typed in Wally Workflow.
I was suprised to see Wally Workflow show up in SWI2.
After seeing that the name in SU01 shows up, I changed
the name to Workflow System.
Regards,

Mike Petrosh