[Reporting-announce] Higher Education Tableau User Group - Kickoff meeting 7/15 (Thursday) 3-4pm

Roshni Gohil rgohil at mit.edu
Tue Jul 13 10:12:45 EDT 2021

Hi,

If you're a Tableau user or have Tableau users in your DLC, we're starting up a new (national) Higher Education Tableau User Group (HETUG) to share how Tableau is used in higher ed.

The first meeting is Thursday, July 15, at 3pm ET. Please join us for the first Higher Ed TUG meeting, a gathering that is fully organized and hosted by members of our own community! During the hour, expect to hear from 4 of our co-leads as we unveil our TUG structure and present opportunities for networking and skill development within Tableau and beyond.

We're also hosting a video capsule as a way to kick off the fun! Upload a 20-second video of yourself explaining your favorite way to use Tableau. Submissions will be entered into a drawing for some Tableau swag! Visit https://hetug.capsule.video/ to check it out.

See you there at 3pm ET.

  *   Register here: https://usergroups.tableau.com/HigherEducation
  *   If you're interested in learning more about the Higher Education Tableau User Group, join the conversation at: https://join.slack.com/t/higher-ed-tableau/shared_invite/zt-ppjfp335-ieLXfXBkF_9nRChAj3LZWw.

Looking to connect with Tableau users at MIT?

  *   Join our Slack space: https://mit-tableau.slack.com.
  *   We're also starting up an MIT Tableau User Group in the fall. Please contact me at rgohil at mit.edu<mailto:rgohil at mit.edu> if you're interested in helping lead the group.

Thanks,
Roshni