[Reporting-announce] No User Group on 11/16 and 11/23

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Thu Nov 16 10:55:32 EST 2017

Hello All,

We will not be hosting User Group this week due to our Third Thursday training. There are still spots left if anyone is interested. We will be discussing Roles Database and Master Department Hierarchy. Signup can be found here: IS&T’s Third Thursday<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/roles-authorizations-master-department-hierarchy-tickets-39731933282>.

Additionally, we will not be hosting User Group next week in observance of Thanksgiving. User Group will resume on November 30th.

To view upcoming training sessions and sign up: http://ist.mit.edu/business/warehouse/usergroup

Thanks,
George Roch
BI Analyst