[Reporting-announce] IS&T's Third Thursday (11/16): Roles Database and Master Department Hierarchy

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Mon Nov 13 10:33:59 EST 2017

Hello Everyone,

This month’s Third Thursday event will be hosted this week, on Thursday, November 16th. We will be meeting from 1:30 pm -3:00 pm in the conference room at the Atlas Service Center. We will be discussing Roles Database and Master Department hierarchy. The topics we will cover are as follows:

What is the roles database?
How to use the roles database (roles web and roles application).
How does this affect people?
What is the master department hierarchy?

Sign up for Roles Database and Master Department Hierarchy on 11/16/17: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/roles-authorizations-master-department-hierarchy-tickets-39731933282
To view upcoming training sessions and sign up: http://ist.mit.edu/business/warehouse/usergroup

Thanks,
George Roch