[panda-users] MIPs support for Panda

Jeff Perkins panda at wwnez.com
Sun Nov 10 20:39:39 EST 2019

The documentation for PANDA indicates that it has good support for X86,
ARM, and PPC.  There appears to be some support for MIPs and there are a
fair number of items in the todo list for MIPS
(https://github.com/panda-re/panda/blob/master/target/mips/TODO)

I'm curious as to whether there are just corner cases that won't work
for MIPs or whether these items need to be addressed for MIPs to work at
all.  And about how much work it would be to address these issues.

Given the architecture for PANDA it would seem that there wasn't much
need for CPU specific work for CPUs that QEMU supports, but I'm sure I
am missing a lot of detail here.

thanks