[panda-users] Memory callbacks and x86_64

Bridgey theGeek bridgeythegeek at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 07:17:44 EST 2018

Hi Vincent,

Out of interest, did you try your code with an i386 environment? Did that
work?

I don't have an x86_64 guest to hand, but your plugin code, copied straight
from your gist worked as I'd expect it to for i386:
testplugin loading
tracking range [40000000, 80000000)
... done.
opening nondet log for read :   /slw/notepad01-rr-nondet.log
got a write at 2968c8c
got a write at 2968c88
got a write at 2968c84
got a write at 2968c80