[panda-users] Unigrams Plugin

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at nyu.edu
Tue Feb 16 13:51:26 EST 2016

It's not enabled by default; you just need to add "unigrams" to
config.panda and type then build it running "make" in the qemu
directory.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:02 AM, mahboobe daftari
<mahboobehdaftari at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to try Unigrams plugin, but I have no success when running:
> 'x86_64-softmmu/qemu-system-x86_64 -m 256 -replay Hello1 -panda
> callstack_instr -panda unigrams'.
>
> The ouuput includes:
> "FAIL: Unable to load plugin
> `/home/mahboobeh/Desktop/panda/qemu/x86_64-softmmu/panda_plugins/panda_unigrams.so'
> Aborted (core dumped)".
>
> There is no line for unigam in my config.panda!
>
> Thank you very much in advance,
> Mahboobeh

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering