[panda-users] Coverage plugin

Julia Gustafsson gustafssonjulia92 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 05:28:00 EST 2016

Hello again,

I have specified my last question:

I have a question regarding the plugin coverage, I have used it but I'm not
sure what I'm suppose to do or get from the outcome? How can I proceed if I
want to use it for further analysis of the process?
This is what I get
"coverage plugin: total sequential bb for process = 20298
coverage plugin: total unique bb for process = 3819
coverage plugin:   bb 0x804873c"
And it continues with plenty of rows like "coverage plugin:   bb 0x804873c"

Why I'm looking at the coverage plugin is because I would like to trace a
specific running process, like what instructions the process makes as well
as the information about the process lifecycle when it starts, dies etc.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Julia