[panda-users] llvm-trace memory usage, Coverage plugin

Julia Gustafsson godjulia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:39:56 EST 2016

Hello,

I'm also looking into the tubtf and the other llvm files. What do you mean
with that it is not seekable; Is it still possible to perform tests with
dynslice?
How do we make tubtf.c use gzip compression?

I also have a question regarding the plugin coverage, I have used it but
I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do or get from the outcome?
coverage plugin: total sequential bb for process = 20298
coverage plugin: total unique bb for process = 3819
coverage plugin:   bb 0x804873c

Why I'm looking at the coverage plugin is because I would like to trace a
specific running process, I get some information from the plugin asidstory
but I would like to trace what instructions a process performs as well as
when it stops running etc.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Julia