[panda-users] about pandroid

xiaojuan Li xiaotan6666 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 02:18:23 EDT 2015

and I use another command (using four qcow2s) to boot android it just shows:

it means that my system.img failes to be mounted,then I check my fstab file
in the ramdisk.img and want to make sure where is the problem.The mounted
device is related to the machine type,i use the android_arm machine,how can
I know its name of  mounted device?
(PS:I once booted android successfully use the vexpress-a9 machine.)
​

--
wait and hope~~