[panda-users] Fwd: confused about panda_ssltut.md

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 24 20:11:48 EDT 2015

Could you post the command line you are using to run the replay? If
you have a recording named "foo" that you made by doing "begin_record
foo", you should be able to replay it by doing.

x86_64-softmmu/qemu-system-x86_64 -replay foo

If the recording was made on something other than x86_64, you will
have to adjust the architecture. Also, if the recording used a
different amount of RAM than 128 MB, you will need to use the -m
option to set the correct amount of RAM.

-Brendan