[panda-users] Fwd: confused about panda_ssltut.md

xiaojuan Li xiaotan6666 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:54:07 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: xiaojuan Li <xiaotan6666 at gmail.com>
Date: 2015-03-24 20:42 GMT+08:00
Subject: Re: [panda-users] confused about panda_ssltut.md
To: Brendan Dolan-Gavitt <brendandg at gatech.edu>

Now,I find a problem with the record:when I input "end_record",I am not
sure that its record has finished,and when I use the .snp to do replay, the
qemu monitor just shows the black terminal with nothing not the system used
before. so I guess that the record action has something wrong.
Suggestions?
Thanks!

--
wait and hope~~