[panda-users] Panda build

Manolis Stamatogiannakis mstamat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:03:57 EST 2015

The master branch works fine. I've been watching it for the last few months
and the core of PANDA seems to be stable. Most of the action happens in the
panda_plugins dir.

The compile instructions (
https://github.com/moyix/panda/blob/master/docs/compile.md) on a reasonably
should work on any reasonably recent version of Ubuntu/Debian. Have you
found otherwise?

I think Tim has committed a build script a couple of days ago, which pretty
much implements what is described in compile.md. You may want to give it a
go.

Cheers,
Manolis

: