[panda-users] Syscall Plugin

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at gatech.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:57:51 EST 2015

The default right now if you don't specify a particular OS is Linux
x86. You can pick which profile you want using the command line
argument:

-panda syscalls2:profile=windows7_x86

Right now the supported profiles are linux_x86, linux_x86, and
windows7_x86. We haven't added Windows XP yet, but it should not take
too much work – mostly just renumbering the syscall prototypes file so
that the system call numbers match the ones for XP; the prototypes
haven't actually changed.

-Brendan