[panda-users] Syscall Plugin

Downing, Evan P edowning3 at gatech.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:53:30 EST 2015

Cool deal.

I was trying to use it on an image of Windows XP sp3 using x86_64 but it (syscalls2) was never giving me an error (i.e., "Unrecognized profile" or "The syscalls plugin is not currently supported on this platform.") so I was a bit confused when reading through syscall2's code as Windows XP and x86 seem to not be supported by the plugin.

Is it because of this line or am I interpreting the code incorrectly? (you seem to be defaulting to linux x86 instead of retrieving the actual OS and architecture) https://github.com/moyix/panda/blob/master/qemu/panda_plugins/syscalls2/syscalls2.cpp#L400

Thanks for your responses!

~Evan