[panda-users] osi plugin

Manolis Stamatogiannakis mstamat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:13:34 EST 2014

I'm primarily interested in support for Linux. I would like to have
callbacks on process related events (process creation, file operations by a
specific process etc).

The code from linux_vmi plugin works in principle, but is too messy. So,
I'm thinking of weeding it out and migrating it to the osi API. Does this
sound like a reasonable goal?

The folks at Stony Brook could have similar goals, so putting me in touch
with them would be great.

Thanks!
Manolis