[panda-users] osi plugin

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at gatech.edu
Mon Dec 15 09:51:16 EST 2014

A prototype implementation for Windows 7 introspection is available that
implements most of the API (kernel module listing is missing right now).
You can have a look at

https://github.com/moyix/panda/tree/master/qemu/panda_plugins/win7x86intro

to see the code that implements Win7 introspection.

Other OSes aren't implemented right now; I've been told there are some
people at Stony Brook that are working on Linux support, and I can put you
in touch with them if you're interested.

Is there more you want from OSI that's not there yet?

-Brendan