[PageOneX] [dev] Help review PageOneX logs and... update RoR!

Rafael Porres Molina rporres at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 04:22:43 EST 2020

El lun., 16 nov. 2020 a las 14:52, pablo rey (<pablo at basurama.org>)
escribió:

> Hey, thanks for your emails.
>
> *Rafa*:  I am going to check the PR locally, though I don't know if it
> makes much sense, before uploading it to dev and production. I am not sure
> it is related to Puma Worker Killer, since the problem occurs while
> creating a thread or editing it and not periodically every 6 hours (that's
> a guess!).

ok, then I misunderstood the description... I thought you were seeing
regular crashes and I thought it could be related. Ignore my PR.

Are the crashes related to the message log "2020-10-29T11:03:49.676418665Z
app[web.1]: ArgumentError (A secret is required to generate an integrity
hash for cookie session data. Use config.secret_token = "some secret phrase
of at least 30 characters"in config/initializers/secret_token.rb):"

Cheers,

Rafa