[PageOneX] [dev] Help review PageOneX logs and... update RoR!

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Mon Nov 16 08:51:59 EST 2020

Hey, thanks for your emails.

*Rafa*:  I am going to check the PR locally, though I don't know if it
makes much sense, before uploading it to dev and production. I am not sure
it is related to Puma Worker Killer, since the problem occurs while
creating a thread or editing it and not periodically every 6 hours (that's
a guess!).

*Rahul:* that'd be great. There are a lot of improvements listed in the
repository https://github.com/montera34/pageonex/issues
The paragraph could be as follows:

PageOneX.com is a Free/Libre and Open Source Software tool designed to aid
in the coding, analysis, and visualization of newspaper front pages. Front
pages are still important and have a huge influence in the broader media
ecology.
PageOneX simplifies the process and makes it possible for teams of
investigators and activists to conduct shared newspaper front page analysis
online and create data visualizations.
We are developing new features and we'd like to work with you to work on it!
Software: Ruby On Rails, D3.

I am not sure what is exactly needed or if you need more detailed
information. Please tell.

Thanks both for your support,
Pablo