[PageOneX] [dev] collaborators feature ready?

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Tue Jun 11 16:38:53 EDT 2013

I don't know if it is related, but the page to see users (only for admin
users http://pageonex.com/users) crashes now...

This is the log:

Started GET "/users".......

Processing by UsersController#index as HTML
  Rendered users/index.html.erb within layouts/application (4.1ms)
Completed 500 Internal Server Error in 13ms

ActionView::Template::Error (can't convert String into Integer):
    23:   <tbody>
    24:     <% @users.each do |user| %>
    25:       <tr>
    26:         <td><%= link_to user.id, user_path(user) %></td>
    27:         <td><%= user.username %></td>
    28:         <td><%= user.email %></td>
    29:         <td><%= user.reset_password_token %></td>
  app/views/users/index.html.erb:26:in `block in
_app_views_users_index_html_erb__1929642315542844102_32296160'
  app/views/users/index.html.erb:24:in `each'
  app/views/users/index.html.erb:24:in
`_app_views_users_index_html_erb__1929642315542844102_32296160'
  app/controllers/users_controller.rb:10:in `index'