[PageOneX] [dev] Planning Beta version Release

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Wed Apr 10 12:20:21 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Rahul Bhargava <rahulb at media.mit.edu> wrote:

> Excellent!
>
> A few notes:
> - If you want to import some threads form the Heroku version we will have
> to write an export/import feature (is there an issue for this on GitHub?)

I'll create the issue and mark different interesting threads to
export/import.

- For piwik support we have a piwik server we run for civic projects if you
> want to use that, and 'rack-piwik' seems like the ruby gem of choice to add
> it in (http://rubygems.org/gems/rack-piwik)

Let's decide on monday, we have another piwik install at montera34.

- Let me know time/location if you want me to join you at any newseum
> meetings in DC... just in case if I can be helpful

I haven't heard from then yet. I trying to get an answer from them!