[Olympus] Yield paper

Gevorg Karyan karyan.gevorg at yerphi.am
Wed Jul 15 13:24:39 EDT 2020

    Dear Axel, dear Jan,

Thank you for a very nice paper. It is very well written and I have only
a minor comment to it :

*******************
->   ... change to
*******************

Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia -> Science Committee of
Armenia

(also please use only '7' for G. Karyan's affiliation)

Best regards,

--
Gevorg Karyan
Deputy Director for Scientific Affairs

2 Br. Alikhanyan str., 0036 Yerevan, Armenia
phone : (+37410) 341 500
fax : (+37410) 349 392
mobile : (+37496) 044 661