[Olympus] [EXTERNAL] Re: Yield paper

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Sun Jul 12 21:30:19 EDT 2020

SeeDear Jan,
thank you for responding back.

The red blocks were to indicate (for myself and others, and not to modify t=
he figure) how big the normalization error is compared to the variation of =
the curves and point-to-point errors in Fig. 2, and the size of TPE correct=
ions in Fig. 3. This made me think that normalizing the data to world data =
may be more appropriate because the point-to-point errors are so much small=
er, and of the same order as the spread in the curves at low Q2, which I to=
ok as the uncertainty for the world data normalization.

Regarding additional data to MC comparisons, I also did not mean to include=
 them in the paper but to have them ready as accompanying information, for =
us internally to convince ourselves of the systematic point-to-point errors=
, as well as for any requests in the peer review process. However, in Fig. =
1 an overlay with a digitized and reconstructed MC would be good to see.

Best regards,
Michael