[Olympus] Slides for APS (January 28)

Robert P Redwine redwine at mit.edu
Sun Jan 22 17:32:06 EST 2017

Hi Colton,

    I also think overall it looks good.  I basically agree with the suggestions you have received from Michael and from Doug.  You could say that the “MIT OLYMPUS effort is supported by the DOE” but it is probably better to acknowledge other funding agencies directly.

    I look forward to seeing next weekend.

    Best regards,

    Bob