[Olympus] Slides for APS (January 28)

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Sun Jan 22 15:17:08 EST 2017

Hi Colton,

	Looks good.  On slide 10 be sure to mention that this is Blunden’s N + Delta calculation and that there is also a similar plot versus Q^2 that you could have in with the backup slides.

	I agree with Michael that the other funding agencies should be included.  Maybe you could find space on that last slide to say 6 PhD’s award in USA from OLYMPUS.  I leave it up to you to add the other slides Michael has suggested but I don’t think you have time to go through the systematics.  The luminosity and timeline could be flashed without explanation if you like.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu