[Olympus] Salvatore Frullani

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Thu Jan 5 14:34:24 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,
This is a very sad news.
I new Salvatore since long time, seems since nineties when HERMES
started at DESY. We cooperated with Salvatore's group in design and
building spectrometer magnet and internal tracking chambers with readout
electronics.  He was excellent physicist and a very  good  friend. He
always could  find a simple and realistic solution, always  being
optimist  with a good sense  of humor.
I would like to present   my condolences and sympathy to Salvatore's family.
Stanislav Belostotski