[Olympus] Next collaboration meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:05:39 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

	During yesterday’s OLYMPUS Collaboration meeting there was quite a bit of discussion about presentations at up-coming conferences and the papers that we hope to write in the near future.  The list of presentations and papers is available in my slides from yesterday.

	The next collaboration will be Monday, March 6, at 10:00 EST (16:00 CET).

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu