[Olympus] Next collaboration meeting, PRL galley proof

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Fri Feb 3 14:18:39 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

	The next OLYMPUS Collaboration meeting will be on Monday, February 6, at 10:00 EST (16:00 CET).

	I have received the galley proof of the PRL article and am reviewing the changes.  Most of the changes are minor but there is one larger change required in the table of results.  I will create a list of the changes that I believe should be made and send this, together with the galley proof, to the group leaders and other relevant people.

	Group leaders should check the author list and institute name.  Also please check that the funding agencies are properly referenced.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu