[Olympus] Next collaboration meeting Monday, September 12

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Wed Sep 7 09:38:38 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

	As agreed yesterday during the last collaboration meeting the next meeting will be on Monday, September 12 at 10:00 EST (16:00 CET).

	During yesterday’s meeting Brian showed results with the improved (corrected) WC efficiency maps used in producing the MC tracked files.  These are in better agreement with the data though there is still a noticeable difference.  We are investigating this further and Axel and Jan are rerunning their analyses on the new MC tracked files to see the effect.

	It was thought that the new results would be available fairly soon and therefore a meeting next week would be appropriate rather than in two weeks.

	Also next week is the start of the INPC meeting in Adelaide where Axel will give a presentation on OLYMPUS.  The thinking at present is that he will not show any result at this time unless a substantial improvement is found quickly this week.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu