[Olympus] Next collaboration meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:13:20 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Just a reminder that the next OLYMPUS collaboration meeting will be on Tuesday, September 6 at 10:00 EST (16:00 CET).

It is not clear whether or not new results will be ready in time (the people working on the analysis have been away lately) but we can discuss where we are and how to proceed.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu<mailto:hasell at mit.edu>