[Olympus] Final version of PRL paper

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Fri Nov 11 03:12:56 EST 2016

Dear Douglas,

I still have a few comments to the latest version of paper draft (see
attached). Hope before the Monday meeting they will be addressed
(implemented).

Now concerning the proposed voting between the group leaders on alphabetic
or not order in the author list. Still besides of
opinions expressed by Stan, Reinhard and me, I received nothing from
others group leaders? Does it mean you have more, and will anounce the
final results of performed via emails voting during the Monday meeting?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Norik