[Olympus] Final version of PRL paper

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:48:23 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

	Attached is the final version of the PRL paper.  We have implemented or addressed all comments.  Please read the paper once more.  We ask that the group leaders approve this for publication by Monday, November 14, 10:00 EST (16:00 CET) or during the collaboration (same time).

	Let me know if you have any trouble opening the PDF file.  Thank you.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu